Veneers and Aesthetic Dentistry Course 2022
Orientation week: 30 February 2022
Course dates: 6 March - 26 June 2022
Give your clients beautiful smile makeovers with this Veneers and Aesthetics course using composite and ceramic Veneers.
Direct Layered Veneers
Master your patients’ dream smile. Master direct layered veneers. This challenging and exciting module dives deep into the techniques required to treat a patient’s anterior teeth aesthetically using design and layered composites.
- You will master the skills required to create layered composite veneers.
- You will perfect the steps required to create the perfect smile design, make stents, build mock-ups.
Synonymous to achieving perfect ceramic veneers is mastering the communication with the lab who is building them. Master the skills required to take high quality impressions so that the lab can create high quality veneers. Explore the art of smile design, patient communication, and consent.
Shade matching photography continues in this section, as getting the colour right is as essential as the veneers themselves.
- You will explore in detail the ceramic choices for veneers and prep design.
- You will master tissue control and techniques for making the perfect scans and impressions.
- You will master the skills required for temporisation, insertion and the bonding of veneers.
- You will master treatment planning, occlusion, smile design, mockups, consent, and how to make sure you have excellent lab support.
Just a few of your educators...
The Veneers and Aesthetics Dentistry course has been carefully crafted by leading practitioners in this field.
Stay tuned for many EXCITING WORLD CLASS educators being announced soon!
The unique teaching methodology sets this course apart
RipeGlobal is revolutionising dental education, replacing the traditional theory-heavy system with a skills-focused curriculum which celebrates repetition under simulated conditions.
RipeGlobal is the first dental education provider to feature live virtual skills training and mentoring delivered using fail first training methodology.
RipeGlobal has also integrated human factor training into our teaching program. When dentists are trained against exposure to stress, fatigue, unexpected and urgent conditions, your ability to produce quality outcomes under conditions similar to those in the clinic remains effective.
Delivered Virtually and 100% free from travel.
Experience the Virtual Hands-on Learning Demo
Learn from the comfort of your own home or clinic
Register Your Interest
Register your interest below to receive more details about the Veneers and Aesthetics Dentistry course.